Friday, March 20, 2009

A Project I would do if I was a neocon

Some neocon writes (about a progressive writing to him):

"The sobering new deficit projections deliver a stark message that the
economy is in even worse shape than was previously thought. It also underscores
the urgent need to pass the bold initiatives on healthcare, education, energy
and the economy laid out the President's budget.

If I was a neocon and wanted to give back to progressives (like minds one and all) what they did to Bushs failed presidency / policies, I would take the line here on health care and make a new web site.

I would call it "thereisnocrisis.com". But since their really is a health care crisis this time, petty and passive-aggressive acts like that are just not helpful.

That website number should be available, btw.

No comments: