Friday, March 07, 2008

Pool Story

This is the story of what hapened at the pool over the summer because "stoorat" keeps taking it up on himself to question my oreintation even after I prooved it mathmatically.


Ok now over the summer (last summer) when I was between school (communit college) and looking for work, which is realy hard in these days since Bush wrecked the economy, I use to go to the recreation center and play in the pool (swim). They also had weight lifting stuff and things like exercise bikes and areobics.

Well on Mondays through Thursday(s) in the morning they would had areobics classes for all the stay at home moms in the area (MILFs mostly) but some of them were'nt moms. I think some were married but not with kids (MLILFs) but what ever. They were all hot (mostly but some weren't) and always did aerobics the same times. Naturaly those was the best mornings to go to the weight lifting part and maybe play on the exercise bikes or whatever because the aerobics class was close and they had a big window you could look in and watch. I think also they had class in the mornings so people would'nt ogle, etc but whatever. They also had lots of college guys on week days who were relly well built (muscular form lifting weights) and would always do things like "spot" each other which I think meant stand near the other guy and yell "push" or something. I dont know.

Anyways I wet their one day in the morning so I could get some exercise (on a exercise bike) before time to go into the pool and the areobics class just happened to be going on right after I got there. So I was exerciseing the whole time these hot women were aerobicking and I was realy enjoying myself and must admit I was really excited when it was over, but like all things, aerobic class at the rec center must come to an end and thats when its time to go into the pool. So I left the working out room and went ot the locker room to change.

This part is real embarasing but vital to understand the incdent. I had just took my shorts off (to put on swiming shorts) and this college guy walked by (buzz cut hair, tank top, big white teeth, one dimple (left corner of his mouth) and muscles out to hear I kid you not). Also I mentioned on the paragraph above that I was real worked up from aerobics (hot women)...well I had just came from their and did not had enough time to relax down. But this dude just walked by at the wrong time and saw my magnificent package then he made eye contact with me and WINKED.

Well as you can image, that was real embarasing for me so I got my swiming shorts on and went the other direction he came from so he would not wink again but their was no where to go but the bath room area so I pretend like I was squeezing out some kidney juice to give the other guy some time to leave and there above the urinal is this thing that said some thing like that days date and "steam room" and "show hard" (didnt know what that meant but I think I know now). Well you can imaging that I had to get out of their in a hurry so I went the other way toward where the way to the pool was, but when I was getting close I heard guy voices coming and I was real nervous that it was this dude that WINKED at me so their was a wooden door on my left side and it was unlocked so I went inside...

Now you can guess who was in there and he was smiling had only had a towel on and we made eye contact again!

I was all like: "hey there".
Then he was all like: "Hi" but his eyes were wandering all over my body which I felt completely violated.
Then he was all like: "Whats your name?"
And I was all like: "Dean04Prez" but I used my real name (not Dean04Prez).
And he was all like: "I'm Steve" but he used his real name I think (I mad eup 'Steve' so if he reads this he doesnt know it was me).
Then he was all like: "well have a seat down" and "dont be nervous I dont bite" then he laughed.
I was all not wanting to be rude or embarass him because it was pretty aparent that he was gay (nothing wrong with that, btw), so I was like: "ok but I cant be hear long"
Then he was like: "thats cool" and got up and set down next to me.
Then he was all like: "what are you in to"?
And I was all: "Um...politics and progressive issues (enviroment, anti-war, ect)"
And he was all like: "Oh yeah?" And kept sliding closer to me.
I was all: "Yeah I really disapprove of Bush handling of the economy (wrecked) and the quagmire in Iraq"

Then, as I am explaining my positions he put his hand on my leg by my swim shorts and it scared me because I forgot what I was saying. I was like thinking to myself "what is happening hear?"

Well I thing he took my quietude for quiet acceptants because his hand did not stop near my swim shorts and he in fact touched my junk....but its ok because I left shortly there after and went straight for home. But the moral of this story was it was the hot chicks in aerobics class that did it for me, not the dude with his hand on my equipment.

17 comments:

stoorat said...

A truly touching story of one boy's romance during the lazy days of summers bygone. Does he still call you?

Then, as I am explaining my positions...

Just out of curiosity, did they include the Venusian Butterfly or the Boondogled Lotus?

Trenton Powers-Mellencamp said...

Oh their was nothing romantic about this so you should just perish the thought from your mind and just accept that I like womens

Anon. said...

I'm sort of curious about the girl from yr classes. the one with the leather skirt and cool style and nice scent. did u try to stalk her? I mean did u bump into her by coincidence here and there and do u have her email address and/or phone number and/or myspace/facebook profile etc (I think she might really go for me if u help me get in touch with her)

Anon.

Trenton Powers-Mellencamp said...

Well she has a big (huge) chestnut tree outside of her apartment (studio) and does her laundry on M, W, F but I havent foudn her myspace yet

Anon. said...

Ahhh.. glad u mentioned it (her apt). It's like wondering what hot chicks have in their purse, only more so. I was really curious to know what sort of stuff she has in her apartment and what how her apartment is. Wasn't sure if u happened to find yourself there or get a peek somehow.

Anon.

Trenton Powers-Mellencamp said...

Well I woudl never dream of "stalking her, per say" but I often fantasize of being reincarnated as her flanel pajama bottoms

Anon. said...

of-course u wouldn't stalk her. that's beneath you. there's lots of ways you could find yourself - just talking theoretically here - hidden in in her wardrobe/closet or under her bead, for several hours, simply in order to avoid(!) being mistaken for a per-se 'stalker'. Like if u found yrself there and suddenly u realized she's about to come in!

Anon.

Trenton Powers-Mellencamp said...

Exactly. You can only imagin her fear if she saw me again in the laundry room when she does her laundry on Mon, Wed and Friday between 5am and 7am

Anon. said...

good hours for laundry. Anyway, so what is her apartment like inside?
Do you have any insight (let's say, educated guesses) on what she's really like and how many guys she dates??

Paul Mitchell said...

Hey, dude, that is just so gay, but in a really gay kinda way. You know like a half naked guy rubbing on your gay junk kinda gay way.

Anon. said...

2dogs and soorat, you two seem to have a lot in common! You should really consider getting closer....
Funny how, even with this massive bulk of evidence to the contrary, you both persist in trying to make dean04prez seem like he's gay. He's as not-gay as they come and you just go twisting things around. *sigh*

Meanwhile I'm still wondering what her apartment looks like!
and since you two show zero interest in her or her apartment it's a little odd to have you harping on about some innocent coincidence is somehow 'gay'.

don't listen to them dean04prez!

stoorat said...

You're wrong, anon, honest. I'm just confused about why dean is so embarrassed about being gay. Heck, I wish I were gay. Being a heterosexual male is just so...so...so mainstream!

Blech!

Trenton Powers-Mellencamp said...

Her apartment is maticulously clean and smells of fresh linen. Her boyfriend (current for the moment) never get to spend the night. More details to follow.

Also I'm not gay.

Anon. said...

Always remember your epiphany if you suddenly doubt yourself on that.

I somehow knew, just was certain, that her apartment was completely spotless and tidy and clean. With - at most - one pair of underpants strewn casually, almost fashionably, on the polished floor.

Looking forward to the 'more details'. Meanwhile, poor current bf, how long does he spend at her place, what sort of car does he drive and what sort of guy did she pick?

See stoorat, that's the kind of details Non-gay people take an intense interest in.

stoorat said...

A word to the wise: gay guys get all the chicks. You might try pretending to be gay--I bet that'd spark her interest.

Failing that, you could write love poetry of exquisite poignancy and then, from the darkened bushes, feed it to her boyfriend line-by-line while he repeats what you say at full volume from beneath her window. I hear that works wonders.

Her name isn't "Roxanne" by any chance, is it?

Trenton Powers-Mellencamp said...

Hey I write poetry but I am afraid to post it hear because when ever I pour my heart out (metaphoricaly) in to my blog (here), you always take advantage / mock me.

Did it ever occur to you that I am just a victim of circumstances ad not reallly gay?

stoorat said...

Dean, I would never take advantage / mock you! I look up to you as a role model, and am horrified at the thought that you might believe otherwise! I was only trying to help you find your inner gayness since, as far as I can tell, that is the only area in which you're anything other than the ideal for which progressivism in this country strives!

Poetry can be a very personal thing, and I understand if you're not quite ready to share innermost feelings with the whole world (internet) just yet. However, I must admit that I'm intrigued. Perhaps you could give us some idea of the style in which you write? What great poets, for example, influenced your writing; that sort of thing?