Thursday, March 05, 2009

Movies

I some times like to imagine what I would do in someones elses shoes.

Like, if I was that Brown guy from England and President Obama gave me like 25 DVD's (which is real generous really......most I ever get on my birthday is like 2 or 3) I would be all like:

"WOW, DUDE! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME OVER SOME TIME AND WATCH MOVIES!"


Then I wonder if President Obama came over to watch movies, what would I have to munch on?

Do British people like Pringles?


I also wonder if the Brown's got to sleep on a futon or a foldaway bed when they visited President Obama and his family, or if they just stayed at the Best Western. If I was President Obama, I would be all like:

"You guys can sleep on the futon if you want or we could get a sleeping bag on the floor and watch movies all night."

No comments: